First-rate Camp Williams Resort Facilities
You’ll love everything about our Azusa, CA RV Park
Our scenic location provides a welcome respite from city hustle and bustle. Leave your cares behind as you drive up into our peaceful mountain setting to relax along the East Fork of the San Gabriel River. Come spend a day, a week, or the whole season.
The first time you visit our hidden paradise, you’ll understand why so many people want to stay long-term.
Camp Williams is ideal for Scouting camp-outs and events. Contact us for special rates.
PLEASE NOTE: POOL USE IS FOR MOBILE HOME RESIDENTS ONLY
- Quiet mountain setting
- Beautiful riverfront location
- Café & General Store on-site
- Clean, quiet atmosphere
- Great weather year-round
- Perfect for family camping
- San Gabriel River swimming
- Panning for gold
- Bird watching (great blue herons)!
- Riverfront walking paths
- Clean restrooms
- Private hot showers
- Safe, secure environment
- Groups welcome
- Lots of area attractions
Please note: Our pool is for full-time Mobile Home Residents only.
- Includes 4 cots
- Bring your own linens
- Lights and electrical outlet for charging devices but not other amenities
- Large front porch
- Natural cedar aroma
- Adirondack chairs on deck
- Coziest camping cabin ever!
- All tenting is direct riverfront
- Picnic table at every site
- Water faucets nearby
- Full hook-ups – w/s/e
- 50-amp electric service
- Every site overlooks the river
- Picnic tables
- Room for large RVs
- Plenty of space for slide-outs
- Shaded sites